- Access to unique and innovative products and solutions,
- Volume buying power for fertilizer, agri-chemicals and other agricultural inputs
- Freedom to operate while benefiting from a team atmosphere
- The ability to utilize fellow member capabilities and experiences
Tools to compete in a competitive market, including:
Integrated, Independent and Strategic Partnerships
- Direct relationships with over 200 Fertilizer, Agri-Chemical, Biological, Organic, Surfactant and Specialty Suppliers (Ag and Non-Ag Inputs).
- Grower Financing with two of the largest Agri-financial institutions in North America
- Data Management Tools, via ApRecs, backed by Centricity Global to compete in the fast-paced digital era while still maintaining data privacy.
- Broad vehicle purchasing and leasing programs with a major Leasing Company
- Developing Insurance and other employee benefits packages across the group
- Federal and State Regulatory Agents to ensure compliance across our footprint.
- Active membership in major industry and trade associations, including the Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA), Western Plant Health Association (WPHA), Far-West Agri-business Association (FarWest) and Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers (CAAR).
We are very passionate about strengthening the Independent Agricultural Retailer, so they can provide innovations, services and insights to their growers and other customers. Our members have core competencies in the following general areas:
- Sell and service a large percentage of their business to the Farm Gate,
- Employ and Invest in Licensed Agronomists and Professional Crop Advisors,
- Have facilities capital and the ability to warehouse and deliver products & services
- Dedicated to the advancement of technological transfer to growers & markets.
We have members across over 30 states and provinces in the US and Canada.
New Member Criteria
- Members support and service direct to the Farm Gate (retailers and/ or growers)
- Members employ and invest in Professional Crop Advisors and Agronomists
Members possess facilities capital, capable of warehousing, delivery and service
- Members engage in Differential Technology Transfer
Interested in learning more?
Contact us below: